When severe weather happens, WSIP will be ready. Visit our Weather page for the latest information on school closings, church and daycare closings, college campus delays, and severe weather warnings from the road department.
Be prepared, be ready, and be informed. WSIP is your Severe Weather headquarters!
The WSIP Weather page is presented by:
* State Farm Insurance, Agent Paul Pelphrey *
"Best Rates and Best Service"
219 Broadway Street/P.O. Box 1655 Paintsville, KY (606)-789-4087
* Dempsey Housing Community *
"Now taking applications on affordable units for any size family"
338 Dempsey Housing Street Warfield, Ky (606)-395-6757
* Century 21 Unlimited Realty and Auction Service,
Jim Gambill - Auctioneer *
"Century 21...Bolder, Faster, Smarter"
517 2nd Street Paintsville, Ky (606)-789-0021 (Twenty One)
* Tug Valley Apartments *
"Featuring affordable rental units for your size Family"
25 Tug Fork Drive Belfry, Ky (606-395-6757
* Citizens National Bank *
620 Broadway Paintsville, Ky 41240
CANCELLATIONS & POSTPONEMENTS FOR MONDAY FEB. 15TH
- Judge John Kevin Holbrook announces that MARTIN COUNTY DISTRICT COURT has been cancelled Monday, but the cases will be called Tuesday, February 16 at 9:30 am.
- Johnson County District Court Cancelled for today and has been reset for March 7th at 9am. And the IPO’S for today have been rescheduled for March 7th at 1pm.
- Judge Janie McKenzie Wells announces that LAWRENCE COUNTY FAMILY COURT has been cancelled for today (Monday), and all cases have been re-scheduled for March 7th.
- Johnson County Health Dept. will be on a 2 hour delay, they will open at 10am.
- The Johnson County Circuit Court Clerk’s Office will open at 12 noon today.
- The Johnson County Extension Office closed.
- The Johnson County PVA Office will open at 11am today.
- Dr. Jason Rice’s Office will Open at 10 AM